Guile Stage My Remix

pjmvgbeats

Too much low end ambience on the kick. Muds things up too much. Not kidding, not trolling, and entirely true. Ask anyone.

Don't even try to troll me with false statements on Soundcloud. It doesn't work.

Actually i have gotten positive statements on soundcloud that say different, obviously your just upset that you added too much reverb on one of your crappy mix. Dont even try to "troll" me on here now. you seem upset that you cant comment on my soundcloud anymore so you had to waste time in your life to log on overclock fourms just to "respond". On a Saturday night too! SMH. Not Trolling and Entirely True.

if you want any instrumentals purchase at http://www.myflashstore.net/pjmbeats :-o

What's with this influx of people who can't take constructive criticism? If you just want people to pat your ass and tell you how good you are, don't put your tracks up in a workshop forum...

you want to pat my ass?8O:puppyeyes: i don't go that way. bye creep :arrow::arrow::arrow:

It's constructive if it's objectively helpful, and it was. You just seem to be a bit close-minded, and your last post does exhibit some immaturity.

You said, and I quote for extra emphasis, "obviously your just upset that you added too much reverb on one of your crappy mix. Dont even try to "troll" me on here now. you seem upset that you cant comment on my soundcloud anymore so you had to waste time in your life to log on overclock fourms just to "respond"."

I'm not upset at all. You deleted my comment on soundcloud, so I left another one here on OCR, one that you can't delete and just forget about because you're mad. It's an objective observation that is rather important to look into.

What you posted on soundcloud was indeed trolling. You said stuff such as "Your mix is crap. FAIL." and "Too much mud. FAIL." a total of 5 times, when in fact, the first example here was out of your own retaliation, and the second one was in a mocking wording in reference to how I said this mix was muddy due to low end ambience. It's clear you were mad, but you obviously didn't need to be.

I have no issue with "not being able to comment on your soundcloud anymore". Your attitude doesn't make me want to.

Edited by timaeus222

It's constructive if it's objectively helpful, and it was. You just seem to be a bit close-minded, and your last post does exhibit some immaturity.

You said, and I quote for extra emphasis, "obviously your just upset that you added too much reverb on one of your crappy mix. Dont even try to "troll" me on here now. you seem upset that you cant comment on my soundcloud anymore so you had to waste time in your life to log on overclock fourms just to "respond"."

I'm not upset at all. You deleted my comment on soundcloud, so I left another one here on OCR, one that you can't delete and just forget about because you're mad. It's an objective observation that is rather important to look into.

What you posted on soundcloud was indeed trolling. You said stuff such as "Your mix is crap. FAIL." and "Too much mud. FAIL." when in fact, the first example of you was out of your own retaliation, and the second one was in a mocking wording in reference to how I said this mix was muddy due to low end ambience. It's clear you were mad, but you obviously didn't need to be.

I have no issue with "not being able to comment on your soundcloud anymore". Your attitude doesn't make me want to.

"so I left another one here on OCR" DUDE YOUR STALKING ME LOL. Had to add there was alot of reverb in one of your mixes. not outta retaliation is just you failed in your mixes. my opinion just like you have your opinion on my mixing. but you are stalking me though. 2 different sites of blah

Edited by pjmvgbeats

"so I left another one here on OCR" DUDE YOUR STALKING ME LOL

There's no stalking involved here. I'm simply the same person as the person who commented on your soundcloud. Don't assume the absurd conclusion is immediately the right conclusion. Clearly, you had left trolling comments on my soundcloud, and so I deleted them because they weren't true. Then I checked your mix out of curiosity and you deleted my comment, which I posted intentionally to help you. You're making a big deal out of nothing.

There's no stalking involved here. I'm simply the same person as the person who commented on your soundcloud. Don't assume the absurd conclusion is immediately the right conclusion. Clearly, you had left trolling comments on my soundcloud, and so I deleted them because they weren't true. Then I checked your mix out of curiosity and you deleted my comment, which I posted intentionally to help you. You're making a big deal out of nothing.

im not attempting to hit you up in 2 different sites am i. YOUR MAKING A BIG DEAL lol.

I wasn't attempting anything. You are making a big deal for no reason. I'm halfway across the world. Are you really going to argue with me forever just because I said you had too much low end ambience on your hip hop remix?

my man it was a country song how dare you say it was hip hop

my man it was a country song how dare you say it was hip hop

I'll pretend you were aiming to be funny. ;)

On a technical sidenote, Roland TR-808 percussion is used in hip hop music (and electro music), and I could hear you used an 808 snare (just check the filename). It doesn't automatically mean hip hop, but it's one aspect that makes up that genre.

I can't hear a thing in this arrangement. The bass does have too much ambient sound, which makes it clip everything out. The snare is absolutely terrible, as it's dry and piercing. I like the trumpet harmonization, though - shame I can't hear it most of the time. It's a pretty repetitive arrangement, too. Consider varying it up a bit, from time to time, as it's boring after the first iteration.

Though it'll probably go in one ear and out the other, two comments on your track (one of them doesn't even mention your remix - it simply reiterates a common meme) doesn't make it an untouchable track. Deleting unfavorable comments also doesn't make the track untouchable. Getting upset at people trying to be helpful also doesn't help your track out at all, though it does make you a laughing stock in a community of musicians. I'd advise against it.

Or as jnwake so elegantly puts it - Don't fuck around. :|

I can't hear a thing in this arrangement. The bass does have too much ambient sound, which makes it clip everything out. The snare is absolutely terrible, as it's dry and piercing. I like the trumpet harmonization, though - shame I can't hear it most of the time. It's a pretty repetitive arrangement, too. Consider varying it up a bit, from time to time, as it's boring after the first iteration.

Though it'll probably go in one ear and out the other, two comments on your track (one of them doesn't even mention your remix - it simply reiterates a common meme) doesn't make it an untouchable track. Deleting unfavorable comments also doesn't make the track untouchable. Getting upset at people trying to be helpful also doesn't help your track out at all, though it does make you a laughing stock in a community of musicians. I'd advise against it.

Or as jnwake so elegantly puts it - Don't fuck around. :|

this comment is boring... all i saw was a bunch of :sleepzzz::sleepzzz::sleepzzz::sleepzzz::sleepzzz: your moms the laughing stock at magic mountain. Dont Fuck around? please kid, you cant do shit from vagabond

Edited by pjmvgbeats

C'mon dude, Gario's comment made me smile, because it was straightforward and precise. Just look into the feedback.

YOU STARTED ALL OF THIS LOL. Even though you and i been going back and forth. you should really look into teaching music arrangement. just a thought