Anyone want to make a Xenogears Id hip hop remix with me?

I would like to do participate in the Bad Ass III but do not have the time to make an entire song myself. I've been wanting to get deeper into rapping and I don't think anyone else is doing hip hop on the album. I do not know that for a fact but either way, I would love to do some overly aggressive raps over some brutal orchestra Id (or Grahf) beats. Is anyone one interested in this?

What exactly I would need from you: I ask you to make the beat. Simple as that. If you do not have amazing samples or mixing abilities I can help with orchestra samples and we can always find additional hands to help us with mixing. I would like to make it a very aggressive and dramatic rap so a dramatic or heavy beat will be a must. I don't care what the instrumentation is and what kind of ideas you want to incorporate. You can have whatever you want as long as I have drama/heaviness. The Bad Ass III album directors say that they want to emphasize epicness on this album, so orchestral sound may be the way to go.

The themes I was thinking of are the following.

The One Who Is Torn Apart:

or

Grahf Emperor of Darkness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N49Jy7SjdY

We could do one or both in a single mix. Anything is fine with me. I just wish to write some raps over some awesome OCR beats for Bad Ass III. I await the flood of enthusiastic opportunity seekers. ^_~

Sincerely,

The Legendary Zoltan

PS: My raps are crazy.

Thanks, Argle. I don't need any particular structure and I don't need a chorus either. If you want me to choose a structure, I will. But you can have free reign with that and I will make rap verses to fit. Having some kind of climax would be good, I think.

What theme would you like to do, Argle? XPRTNovice wants to know so he can do a different Xenogears villain theme. By the way, there are other possible themes available to us. For example, Emeralda's theme since she's mysterious and you have to fight her. And she really is a bad ass, too. Her mech doesn't even have arms!

There is also the final boss battle with Deus.

What would you like? And can you give me an estimation on when you'll finish the Christmas song?

Hey Legendary Zoltan.

I'm new here, just signed up a few days ago... but I went ahead and gave a try to mixing "The One Who is Torn Apart" into hip hop style. I sent you a message to the Skype account you provided, but you never responded, so I figured I'd leave a reply here as well.

I will post the soundcloud link here. Please let me know what you think!

If you have any feedback or advice I'd love to hear it. (I can make changes to the track if necessary.) Also, apologies to Argle if I kind of jumped in on your project at the last moment. :( I really didn't mean to, it's just I thought this was a really cool idea, and you seemed pretty busy, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Link: https://soundcloud.com/brandon-a-griggs/xenogears-hip-hop