Hometown Heroes: Town Themes Arranged - History

Mirby

Does Monster Hunter 3 count as an RPG? I love this song:

Its an action RPG technically. I can keep looking for something else if need be!

*EDIT:

Lively Town from Shining Force 2 is a great, great piece of music:

I've sworn off from starting new tracks this year so I'm just leaving that as a suggestion.

--Eino

This song is gosh darn adorable. While I'd love to do the Monster Hunter one, this is a good backup choice if its not allowed.

Edited by Amphibious

Not sure how this works exactly (OCR n00b here), but I'd like to nominate Falcom's Legend of Heroes series. And then specifically the PSP game "Song of the Ocean". There's plenty of Ys remixes around already, otherwise Ys 3 Town of Redmond would have been great. So... Song of the Ocean. This sounds like a really nice addition to the album IMHO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxWqDkXve0M

What kind of requirements and criteria are there in participating in the album with a track?

Requirement 1: Do you have a desire in submitting a track to this album?

If yes, welcome to the album.

And I love yer style just from that one WIP so I know you'll submit something amazing if you do. :D

If I'm interested in submitting? Yes, I am! The WIP was my first track in that style, if you think the other stuff on my Soundcloud still warrants a contribution you can sign me up.

Give me some time to choose a track though. I know it's gonna be one from Falcom but haven't decided on which one yet.

With Amph's confirmation, that brings us to 10 tracks. As such, deadlines have been set. First deadline is June 12! Get something to me by then!

And I'm still taking claims, so I'm not capping the album off yet.

Oh man, Im so glad it's a few months away lol. My computer decided to take a dump today, so now I have to reinstall Live, all my plugins, register stuff, etc... Good to know I don't have to worry about getting anything in yet.

Great to see this moving along. To quote the Duke: "finally some action" :)

Not gonna record myself playing either the original Ys 3 or the Oath in Felghana and watch for emotions like Tuberz does. But definately gonna listen to some of those great Falcom stuff and do some thinking about the track first (seems to work better for me these days than just doing something and hoping something good comes out of it).

• Liontamer changed the title to Hometown Heroes: Town Themes Arranged - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic
  • Liontamer unlocked this topic