OCR03035 - WinBack 'S.C.A.T.'

Liontamer

• 1 year later...

I'll cheat and quote myself a bit from the Workshop thread: "Well, that was cool, cinematic without being plodding. I liked how "agile" it felt. Perhaps a bit long, but I really liked how the tempo increased towards the end." The blending of orchestratic and electronic elements is indeed seamless. Even with the super-impressive flood of pretty high quality Souls arrangements from him, this is easily one of my favourite RoeTaka arrangements, and if you like his other stuff, be sure to check this out even if you are not familiar with the game. Good job highlighting some less known material with a very polished and fitting tribute!

• 8 months later...

Nicely done! On the off-chance someone ever decides to make this into a movie, this track should be used as the theme. (Too bad the legal loophole Uwe Bowl used to make a bunch of money off of his crappy VG movie adaptations was finally tied off.)

Though, on the note of games with great soundtracks with no remixes, Jet Force Gemini doesn't seem to have any yet.