OCR03113 - Super Mario RPG 'Adagio pour Mallow'

djpretzel

Omg this song is SOOO wonderful. i love the piano at the beginning and then when it gets up to the orchastra it just carries itself to being like im actually watching the scene play out that mallow just found out his parents are somewhere else. YOU sir have bestowed a great song to great justice!

Now this is a ReMix that takes the original intended emotion of a source and brings it to life. Being the sorrow theme for this RPG, starting it off with piano and sending it through the full orchestral course, and even giving it an epic, dramatic edge is awesome. The ending was nice as well, as a soft outro to an otherwise powerhouse of a track. Damn good debut, Yee.

• 8 months later...

This arrangement makes the “sad song” seem more like a “vengeful song.” It’s definitely an elaborate interpretation of Mallow’s sadness, and in such an amazing way. A very risky arrangement that pays off fairly well. I’m almost reminded of Fantasia when I hear this track.