Cyber Nations: Google Maps based Browser Game

supremespleen

Hey guys, I just got in on this game. Can I join your alliance? My country is called Sospechoso, and it's in Belize (Central America, it's orange).

That was so wierd I randomly clicked the Hairy Drummer when I was looking at possible trade people and saw he was a member of OCA without even checking here first CRAZY! so anyways I did send himn the trade invite

The trade system got an overhaul yesterday. Several new bonus resources were added, and the bonuses for many existing resources were tweaked. The team trade bonuses were also revised. Now, whenever you change team colors all your previous team trade bonuses disappear.

You know something? The new cost feature for improvements makes all negative improvements even more undesirable. Take the labor camp for instance. It reduces infrastructure costs by -10% but it costs you a happiness point. Now it actually costs you cash as well on a daily basis. It seems to be a bit unbalanced now.

I'm surprised that none of us have been attacked recently. Having said that, I just jinxed the aliance.

I should note that this is a rather fun game, that doesn't require much in the way of video cards or other advanced doohickies. We definitely need more folks to join up. It's even free.

I should note that this is a rather fun game, that doesn't require much in the way of video cards or other advanced doohickies. We definitely need more folks to join up. It's even free.

Instituting an alliance financial assistance program for new members could help this. The problem is all our current members are still too new themselves to guarantee that kind of money.

Also it would help if someone told me how to sign up to our alliance thing.

That's definitely not helping at all.

Go to the first page of this thread and click on supremespleen's link(It's actually the word "here"). Once there, you can register for the forums. One of the admins will give you full access to the site after a day or so if you're accepted.

Next, you can type your alliance affiliation in the corresponding slot after clicking on "Edit my nation" on your main cybernations' nation page. Just type OCA.

We're all pretty new, so we stay away from wars. If anyone gets attacked though, we'll flood aid and help out our members.

Alright, I joined team Orange, lead the nation "Simulated Nation", and the leader's name should be RocketSniper.

I made a post in the OCA thing (wishing a late happy birthday), so you guys can track me there.

Fortunately I was able to end the war, but now my opponents are demanding reparations... and I'm in no place to say no. They're asking for $12,000 which is about a fifth of all of my income, ever so far.

Ouch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...