Jessica Jones

AngelCityOutlaw

Wow, well done Marvel. I just finished watching it tonight, and that was probably one of the best things to come out of the MCU. David Tennant did a really good job as Kilgrave, he played him so casually that it was actually quite unsettling. He's a character that you love to watch and just hate so much. It took me a few episodes to really get into it, but after episode 5 or 6, I was hooked. Extremely well done show, would highly recommend.

So what the heck is going on with Simpson? I am very curious as to what is going on with him and those pills.

Also, that was extremely creepy how Kilgrave restored her house. Actually ... pretty much everything he did was creepy.

Well, the thing with Simpson is that

He's the Marvel villain Nuke! In the comics, he was a black-ops agent who was part of the same kind of weapons program that made Wolverine and Cap. The red, white and blue pills are what he used to enhance his combat skills just like in the series and he had an American flag tattooed on his face. 

Some speculate he'll be season 2's villain, but I personally doubt it. I'd bet he'll be a recurring pain in the ass as usual.