Liontamer

OCR03356 - Pilotwings 64 "Hang in There"

I enjoyed this, specially since I played tons of pw64 back in the days, but this had a lot of missed potential.  So I would say to YB to push the personalization a bit further next time.  Nice work regardless.

Man. This is so happy that it makes a dude wanna chase after their dreams and like... give out free hugs to people, I don't know, lol.
Great Mix though. It has a it of unmet potential, but it's freaking great as it is. 

Hey guys, thought I would clarify the part I played in this mix :wink: YoshiBlade sent me the stems for his (already great) arrangement, which I then cleaned up and mixed. I didn't change any of his existing work apart from the aforementioned mixing (EQ, compression, etc), but I added some of my own synths and drums to fill things out a bit more, and then sent a wav back to him and walked him through the concepts of mastering so he could try mastering it himself. I think he did a pretty decent job :wink: even if he doesn't think so himself. I hope we get the chance to collab again soon!