OCRA-0008 - Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos

SnappleMan

• 4 months later...

I wonder, why PC-only & Bonus Stages music was not remixed? Awesome album. though! My favorite tracks are "Divided From Grace", "Caution: Echidnas May Eat Your Brain", "Walk on Water", "Knuckleduster", "Three Ring Nightfall", "Elevator Music", "Robotnik Radio", "Dead Batteries", "Live at the Sandopolis", "The Secluded Stronghold", "Breathtaking Vision", "Scrambled Eggman", "Before the Storm", "So Long and Thanks for All the...", "Schumacher Bar", "Red Sphere, Blue Sphere", "Eternal Excavation", "Heat Blur", "Momentary Standstill", "Helium Stairways", "Stranger to Closure [Wip]", "Lava Passion [WiP]", Ice Cap 4 Life [WiP] and "Heads Up for Tails" :)

Edited by Black_Doom

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Almost ten years? holy cow! 

kuddos to all of you who made it happen! :-D

After almost ten years of that amazing project, is there any chance to release flac version of the songs?

I know it's almost impossible but I had to ask. :P

Greetings to all of you who made possible such gem. :D

Still loving Gamebox's Robotnik Radio and iMushroom so much! :razz:

s3k_bg-0.jpg

• 5 years later...
On 11/1/2015 at 6:06 PM, Blacknuz said:

Water on the Dancefloor, Stranger to Closure and Hydrochill doesn't work for me.

Maybe a bit of a late reply, but I've managed to fix the corrupted tracks by dumping them in Audition and exporting them again,
In case there's anyone else looking for the working files.
You can download the fully working album from either of the links:

Mega.nz (mirror)
Mediafire (mirror)

File List

Spoiler

AlnmU8J.png

Edited by MileyMouse

• 1 year later...

I've been able to get the tracks to work in iTunes that don't work otherwise by chucking them into MP3val, which will repair them and make them useable. I found it fairly easy enough to use.

As for the album itself: I'm just finishing off my listen for the first time as I plod through the entire OCR catalog... I have to say that Breathtaking Vision is written on the tin, for sure, and is my favorite from the album. The addition of the WIP tracks is certainly an interesting director's decision. I've enjoyed the entire trip through the three "discs" and fully recommend it. Still as cool in November 2023 as it was in November 2006.