OCR00026 - Legend of Zelda "Hyrulian"

I love this song...but for some reason I got its name confused with the stupid singing one, called town mix.....again, I don't know why......but ya, great song and everything. the flute solo is great too. I personally hate it when I hear too much techno, so I can't repeat this song too much. I much rather hear all of my favorites then one of them over and over again....

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Uh.....hmm...I normally love jungle and techno, so putting them together seems to be perfect to my ears. However, the beeping parts wasn't my cup of tea. The Middle Eastern sounding bits are great and when the beeping is overtaken by the other instruments, it's excellent. The arrangement was amazing though, and I'm sure that once I get used to the beeps of it, I'll completely love it. Sweet ReMix.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Wait a minute is that the weird flute from Shin Shuriken Jam??

I'm a sucker for perfectly ordinary ReMixes with almost unfitting modern drumbeats / basslines. This might not be the best example of that, I don't think it has that 'unexpected meshing' factor 100%, but it IS an example and I kind of like it anyway. It's too bad though that, besides the neat solo section and the bit leading up to it, it's kind of a straight cover with a drumloop. Which is exactly what OCR is known to be for the uninformed hahahaha. Oh well, can't win them all.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00026 - Legend of Zelda "Hyrulian"