O_O New synth in Reason 4.0 (THOR)

And that pattern sequencer can be used for some nitty gritty automation :D

Can't wait..

You know, I live in sweden and I use to mail props alot giving feedback. I asked a possible upgrade price and it will be about 90-100Euro if I'm not mistaken. 1069 Swedish Crowns anyway ;)

(then it was my birthday and they friggin' sent me a 1GB USB memory with their logo ;P another story)

I love props!

:D HAPPYNESS!! Though to tell you the truth, I like the simple clean sounds I can get with the subtractor, and I can imagine alot of these sounds being able to be made with exisiting synths and effects in Reason 3: it looks to be pretty much a new skin on a Maelstrom + effect combi.... (however I havnt read anything on it, i'm going off the picture and video)

That said, a major request I have of this is the ability load your own samples into the Wavetable OSC's.

Man, I was refreshing the Prop's website like every 5 minutes for an hour before they announced that thing at NAMM. (They had a NAMM show schedule at their website where there was a "technology preview" slated for 5 PM). That thing looks and sounds hawt, can't wait. Also, I'm dying to see what else is going to be new in the next version.

EDIT: I was thinking about Thor after making this post, and I realized that it'd be delicious if they included a supersaw osc type as one of the selectable types. :D Like the one on them newfangled Virus's, 11 stacked saws with variable detuning...

• 2 weeks later...