how to get the songs

Brandon Strader

Hey there... Well to be brief, torrents don't work because I'm on a wireless network, and it is incredibly tedious to download each song one at a time. Is there any way someone could send me like, a DVD, with all of the MP3s on it that are in the torrents? I can't use limewire or any kind of direct connect either, except for possibly Trillian file transfers, but I would only be able to do that between 3am and 6am. :-\

So someone please let me know what I can do... if you can guide me through configuring the static IPs and port forwarding for the 3 computers on our network, or maybe you'd be interested in sending a DVD of the mp3s... I would definitely be willing to send a couple Cds in return.

...Uhh, thanks! :)

Did you also want the projects (Kong in Concert, Voices of the Lifestream, etc) as well, because that would make it two DVDs.

Oh noes, an extra ounce of weight!

Well, I've got a copy of Voice of the Lifestream, and Project Chaos... I have up to track 11 on the doom remix project... I don't guess I need Kong or the others except it would be cool to have MP3 versions of the Kirby project. But as a whole, I'm really just interested in the large database of like OCR0001 to OCR1600+... I can still grab some of the other stuff to fill in the holes of my collection! :)

I'd be really thankful if you could help out... :)

I don't think they can legally sell any of the remixes on CD, but they could send them for free... It's tough to get anyone to send you a free CD. I wish someone would step up and do the good deed, and be the good ssmaritan. :)

But yes, because of copyrights, they can't charge, but I would gladly send a couple of my own CDs in return.. :P My band CDs, some cool stuff there. :)

• 3 months later...

Actually the torrents don't work because I can't connect to anyone and they can't connect to me. I thought that was normal for wireless networks? The speed is around 0.01kbps... So yeah, if anyone is interested in sending me the database on DVD (or perhaps anime! :P) Lemme know.

Sorry it took so long to respond. I forgot. :)

Actually the torrents don't work because I can't connect to anyone and they can't connect to me. I thought that was normal for wireless networks? The speed is around 0.01kbps... So yeah, if anyone is interested in sending me the database on DVD (or perhaps anime! :P) Lemme know.

Sorry it took so long to respond. I forgot. :)

I've been torrenting on a wireless network for years. No speed problems or anything of the like. Check your ports to see if they're forwarded properly.