What game is this?

Citris

Ok, here we go.

It was a Star Wars computer game I played in 1995 (I remember because I played Warcraft 2 a lot at that time). You played as Luke. I can't remember if there was a set story, because I'm pretty sure the maps were random every time you played. It was 2D isometric, a lot like Zelda. In fact, it was almost a Star Wars styled A Link to the Past. The graphics were SNES in quality. I believe it came on 3.25" floppy.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I've searched everywhere and haven't found any leads.

Closest I can think of is Star Wars: Yoda Stories, though it came out in 1997 on a cd-rom (also came out for the GBC too).

Here's a few screenshots:

1166033618_yoda1.jpg

1166033659_yoda3.jpg

Absolutely amazing. Thank you.

'97 huh? Right, I must have been in 6th grade when I played it. I was using the friend that gave it to me as a time reference as well, and I met him in 4th grade. Wrong end of the friendship time line I suppose.

This game is awesome, by the way. I recommend everyone get it.

Absolutely amazing. Thank you.

'97 huh? Right, I must have been in 6th grade when I played it. I was using the friend that gave it to me as a time reference as well, and I met him in 4th grade. Wrong end of the friendship time line I suppose.

This game is awesome, by the way. I recommend everyone get it.

Very welcome, good sir. Happy to help.