(idea) Video Game Dance Beat

CC Ricers

It shall be a website. But the title should give away what it should be about. And maybe with a less corny name.

Good idea? Stupid idea?

I see a lot of remixers putting out some catchy dance mixes that for various reasons are not qualified to make it on the OCR front page. Perhaps we could use a site that puts the emphasis on "groovy choons" over interpretation. In other words, video game dance covers. But we would still need a way to keep quality in check. That I can be certain of.

They don't have to be good enough for club play...just good enough to groove at home.

The rating system might be done like VGMix, where it's totally up to the users to judge. Uploading the tracks might be the biggest challenge for me because bandwidth for music (especially if we'll use higher quality like FLAC) doesn't come cheap.

But for now, this concept is still kinda on the backburner until I come up with mor ideas (from myself and others).