bLiNd - Temple Trance (Iceferno's 2007 Update)

Iceferno

I actually haven't heard much of Industrial Fear. I don't really have enough Trance tools but I was just able to pull off a remake of Temple Trance. I told Jordan I might try Meteorave next...

I don't know why, but the TinDeck link seems to have been deleted :( There's 0sec of song in there now. So I'm not sure about uploading on here unless OCR will allow it as finished? Then maybe I could email attach it, or has OCR uploading changed since I last did it? Last thing I tried upping here was back in 2005...

I want to do an updated temple trance that really rocks the clubs (i guess it would be like mkiii, but more like (2008 edition), but Im in the middle of building a new studio pc and have a few important projects to finish first. I got a bunch of other unfinished remixes that are getting there too. 2008 should be a big release year for me.

I want to do an updated temple trance that really rocks the clubs (i guess it would be like mkiii, but more like (2008 edition), but Im in the middle of building a new studio pc and have a few important projects to finish first. I got a bunch of other unfinished remixes that are getting there too. 2008 should be a big release year for me.

I'll definitely be looking forward to that.

The drums at the very beginning remind me of Green Velvet. "Cameras ready prepare to flash"...ahhhhh

No, this is good start. So you are going to put off updating this until you get your new studio rig?

So have you heard a preview of bLiNd's 2008 update? This question could be for bLiNd aswell. I wanna hear it too! :P

• 1 month later...