Dark Souls 3

Nabeel Ansari

11 minutes ago, AngelCityOutlaw said:

I thought I was a badass until I made it past the Phalanx boss. That's when the real game starts...

lolol. you're playing..."Yeah I got this, just stick and move stick and move" then the Tower Knight wipes you off his boot. That game was my 2009-10, too bad it's gotten pushed down the line, compared to DS 1&2 and BB. I felt a strong connection to Contra and Super Ghouls and Ghosts when playing, no hand holding, you die^10 then you finally realize you're NOT going to beat them trying the obvious approach so you have to change you whole mind set with each boss, loved it. I was just looking to make my move on DS3, 80$ not too bad with season pass? DS DLC is worth it, consistently good, from what I've heard.

2 hours ago, YoshiBlade said:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/94174/ says it should be ~$85, with season pass

Dark%20Souls%20III%20price_zpsylfugmqw.p 

I am not American. $85 of your money is $107 of mine.

Also, while Steam does have it on for 66.49 and 27 for the season pass, it does me no good since I don't have the graphics card for it. I'd be forced to get it on PS4, where it costs 79.99 for the basic game and about 30 for the season pass.

I didn't even bother buying the season pass. I treat DLC more like a payment plan, where if I like the game, I'll pick up the DLC when it actually comes out. If the DLC is done when a game drops I usually don't bother with the DLC at all and judge the base game strongly on what content is actually included. 

Though DS3 is awesome, I may get the DLC, especially if there's trophies attached to it :( Gotta get the platinum to prove I am gud and hold it over my friends' heads. 

After killing King of the Storm and the Nameless King, the game has definitely flipped on its head. Running around with the +10 Dark Sword, it feels like Bloodborne now more than anything. Before these abominations were after me. Now it's a night of the hunt... they're trapped in this world with me! 

Only sad that there's only a few bosses left, most lie dead... 

8 hours ago, AngelCityOutlaw said:

Dark%20Souls%20III%20price_zpsylfugmqw.p 

I am not American. $85 of your money is $107 of mine.

Also, while Steam does have it on for 66.49 and 27 for the season pass, it does me no good since I don't have the graphics card for it. I'd be forced to get it on PS4, where it costs 79.99 for the basic game and about 30 for the season pass.

Gotcha, I saw the Alberta, but I just didn't make the connection