Take a look at "Failsafe!"

Red Shadow

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1659894998/failsafe/description

This is a game that a friend of mine is working on as the lead programmer, and it looks incredible. Imagine a mixture of mirrors edge (with much simpler controls!), shadows of the colossus, and maybe some Prince of Persia stuff thrown in.

Features voice work by dante basco and ashly burch, and has people on the team who were involved in mgs4 and journey amongst others.

Consider giving this some support, I'd love to see them succeed!

Features voice work by Dante Basco and Ashly Burch

Well, say what you will about games on kickstarter, this is a good sign right there. They may not be Liam Neeson or Patrick Stewart, but they known voice actors with some serious credit behind them.

You may remember Dante Basco as Prince Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Not to mention about a hundred or so other roles over the years.

Ashly Burch as Tiny Tina, one of the most popular and memorable characters from the Borderlands series, Sasha in the english dub of Attack on Titan, and about three dozen other roles over the last few years. You know her voice, even if you aren't aware of it.

So this kickstarter at least has something going for it...

I think it looks okay so far. Kind of unpolished in its current state, but that's to be expected of a Kickstarter game. The gameplay looks kind of confusing (at least I wouldn't know where to go at all). But we'll see how it turns out.

Nevertheless I hope it gets funded of course. I'm always welcoming new experiences and those guys seem to be very passionate about the project, so I'd really like to see how far they can take it.

• 2 weeks later...