32 Bit Blues

2 hours ago, WillRock said:

Nice track, but the title? :P Doesn't feel "bluesy" to me really. 

Oh, the title isn't because it's a "My woman done me wrong and I sold my soul to the devil for blues fame" type of song - it's because the clavinet sound is a freeware plugin, but it's only 32 bit and it caused a number of glitches that made me sad.

2 hours ago, WillRock said:

Really nice ideas tho! Dig eet. Whats it for?

Thanks! It wasn't for any specific reason other than to play around with the clavinet.

I like it; very nice and chill. :) Not sure if you're looking for feedback, but the only thing from me is the strings from 0:49-1:06 sound very keyboard-y (perhaps that's the intent though, as the song is electronic?) and they seem to struggle with the short run at 0:57 (sounds like sustain patch with slow attack rather than fast/run legato).

5 hours ago, Neifion said:

I like it; very nice and chill. :) Not sure if you're looking for feedback, but the only thing from me is the strings from 0:49-1:06 sound very keyboard-y (perhaps that's the intent though, as the song is electronic?)

Sort of yes, sort of no.

5 hours ago, Neifion said:

they seem to struggle with the short run at 0:57

Yeah, I'm not sure wtf keeps happening there to be honest. I had it sounding fine before - I must have screwed something up with the samples before rendering it and didn't notice. 

Also, thanks for listening.