Japanese Remixes

Dhsu

Non Celestia8 music lol

No More Heroes - Chipster Dash

http://www.human-bbq.com/music/nmh_csd.mp3

Love the tunes this guy dishes out. The rest of his remixes can be found here. He used to have more, but I have no idea what happened to them.

Anyway, Shadow's Blues (remix of Shadow's theme from FF6) is one of my favourites. The mood of the tune is so different from the original one. And his rendition of Santo Domingo (from Killer7) is not bad (smoother than the original, IMO).

Love the tunes this guy dishes out. The rest of his remixes can be found here. He used to have more, but I have no idea what happened to them.

Anyway, Shadow's Blues (remix of Shadow's theme from FF6) is one of my favourites. The mood of the tune is so different from the original one. And his rendition of Santo Domingo (from Killer7) is not bad (smoother than the original, IMO).

lol...the url for all of his songs is funny. But on the song, I love it. I probably should listen to the rest (and finish downloading Celestia 8 the slow way). But I don't have the download speed I want for that right now haha...

I hate when awesome songs disappear on the internet :'(

He did drop quite a few. For instance, his remixes of Romancing SaGa, Mother 3 and Killer7 (plus Terra's Theme from FFVI) have vanished. I've been going through his site, and it seems that some of the missing tunes are for sale.

In other news, Sword of Justice seems to have some remixes available. Check the Music section of the site for originals, remixes and covers (Ys, Brandish, Digital Devil Monogatari and what seems to be Knights of the Round mixed in with Imperishable Night).

can't hotlink like that, dude

hmm...at first I didn't get what you meant but I just now realized I was the only one who direct linked haha.. I'll try to be better about that from now on. Going back and editing everything would be troublesome, in addition to the fact some of those have been quoted which means even if I fixed my mistakes people who quoted me would still have the direct links.. Though not for sure how I'll show some songs that are in stacks like some of the previous ones. Celestia was easy... the rest hide in jumbles of Japanese text. But those are the rules =x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...