ANNUAL FUNDRAISER!! Help us take OCR to the next level by supporting us on PATREON!!
Mother Brain (+4000)
- About Neblix
- Nabeel "Neblix" Ansari started playing with FL Studio at the early age of 10 years old after finally taking action on his desire to create music as good as he witnessed by watching his brother create little bars that made sound on a computer screen. Shariq lent him his laptop on some days for about an hour, but then he gave up after becoming very frustrated with such a confusing application. When Nabeel received his own laptop, he installed FL Studio on it to try making music again. He's been constantly creating music and his skill level has been increasing with encouragement since then. He considers himself a very in depth and experienced user of FL Studio.
Additionally, Neblix is seeking to pursue a custom-designed major at Drexel University in the 2013-2018 years.
The curriculum consists of mathematics, physics, computer science, electrical engineering, music (industry, technology and theory), and game design/development. Career choices are:
-Composing for Media (Games preferably)
-Recording Engineer, also mixing & mastering and/or remixing
-Computer Science, mostly application/software development, like games or audio software systems
-Virtual Instrument Development
-Start-up software company making audio tools for musicians
-Start-up software company making original video games for the public
Influenced by classical, romantic, impressionist, jazz, fusion, electronica, and hard rock/metal.
- New Jersey
- Real Name
- Nabeel Ansari
- DSP Software Developer, Researcher, Composer
- Facebook ID
- Twitter Username
- Last.fm Username
- Xbox Live Gamertag
- PlayStation Network ID
- Steam ID
- Artist Settings
Settings for artists - collaboration status, what tools you use, what instruments you play, etc.
- Collaboration Status
- 1. Not Interested or Available
- Sequencer/DAW Skills
- FL Studio
- Composition & Production Skills
- Arrangement & Orchestration, Drum Programming, Mixing & Mastering, Recording Facilities, Synthesis & Sound Design
- Instrumental & Vocal Skills (List)
- Instrumental & Vocal Skills (Other)
- Artist ID
- Artist URLNAME