Chipamp, a bundle of Winamp
VGM-related input plugins, has been updated from version 0.9 to version 1.0. In addition to fixing incompatibilities with Winamp 5.6+ related to an outdated version of SNESAmp, this update removes adplug, which was causing problems with MIDI files, updates a number of other plugins, and adds several new plugins and formats.
Chipamp is available for free at http://chipamp.org.
Please uninstall Chipamp before upgrading!
Below is a list of plugins included in Chipamp and their respective homepages and authors. The version included in Chipamp is also indicated (this should usually be the latest & greatest). As a sidenote, chiptune plugins often rely on emulation libraries coded by other developers, so remember to check each plugin's homepage and documentation for a more complete who's who. Please contact us if you have additions/corrections to the below information.
Included Plugins & Versions
- 64th Note 1.2 Beta 3
- AOSDK Plugin Conversions, VIO2SF
- AODSF 0.09
- AOSSF 1.21
- VIO2SF 0.23
- ASAP v2.1.2
- GEZamp 0.2+(beta)
- * Highly Advanced 0.11
- * Highly Experimental v2.09
- in_sidplay2 1.5.3
- Leonard ST-Sound 1.3
- MDX Input Plugin V1.14
- NEZplug 0.9.4.8 + 2 + 19.20
- NotSo Fatso! v0.86
- S98 Inplut Plugin v1.3.1 +7 (2006/06/04)
- SC68 v2.2.1
- SNESAmp v3.3.4
- VGM input plugin 0.35
- VGMStream r659-test
- Wonderswan WSR Plugin v2006/5/3
- Removed adPlug, in_sk00l plugins due to conflicts with default .MID, .MOD
- Updated SNESAmp to latest version; fixes errors with Winamp 5.6+
- Updated 64th Note to 1.2 Beta 3
- Updated NEZplug to 0.9.4.8 + 2 + 19.20
- Updated NotSo Fatso! to 0.86
- Added new plugins: AODSF, AOSSF, ASAP, MDX, S98, SC68, VGMSTREAM, VIO2SF, WSR, YM