Audio Surf

Broken

I forget how I stumbled upon this, but Audio surf looks like some kind of interactive music visualization.

My bad description of this game:

You're a little space ship (it kind of looks like an A-wing) and you ride a track that is covered in colored squares that represent different parts of a song. It looks like you try to collect certain parts of the music track and not others (ie. bass or melody.)

I haven't played this myself yet, but it's a game and it deals with music so it sounds like it's worth a try, and I'm sure some people in the community would like to give it a whirl too.

so, without further ado...main site

and

You think that looks like an A-Wing? You need to find a picture of an A-Wing and try again. That's not even an E-Wing, for fuck's sake. Where did you get you internet nerd license? Tell me now, so I can get that place closed down! They'll go easier on you in you cooperate!

/that's no A-Wing, that's a space station

//wait, no it's not. It's an espresso machine

/how many movie quotes do you see?

You think that looks like an A-Wing? You need to find a picture of an A-Wing and try again. That's not even an E-Wing, for fuck's sake. Where did you get you internet nerd license? Tell me now, so I can get that place closed down! They'll go easier on you in you cooperate!

/that's no A-Wing, that's a space station

//wait, no it's not. It's an espresso machine

/how many movie quotes do you see?

chill-pill.jpg