OCR Conspiracy Theories.

Less Ashamed Of Self

luis.jpg

That look like :nicework:? Found it in this character list.

That was the theory I shared at VGL.

I dunno, thecoop makes some good points, but that picture isn't a very good one; he looks SOOO much more like the NWG in the actual show.

Can anybody find any more pics of Luiz from Destinos? I've been looking, but haven't been able to find any.

I have to totally agree.

EAmix was just beautiful. Everyone was totally into it and laughs were shared all around. Add that with the plutonium version of RoFL and you had pure gold.

I actually preferred the design of EAMix more than the real site. The slickness was made even slicker.

So it turns out there's a guy who looks much more like the Nice Work Guy named Javier Villareal. He and Jose Luis Villareal (possibly that guy in that face comparison pic?) are in a band called Bronco. The Coop, I've sent you a PM with a link to a website containing a massive amount of images - personally I don't think he's the real NWG (his skin is too light for one thing). I think someone must have mistaken him for the NWG because he's SMILING ALL THE TIME, and his smile and moustache look exactly like the NWG's.

Anyway, if the Coop posts a face comparison on the guy, we can finally put this rumour to rest ^_^

The drama! The suspense! OMGWTFAFK!

Anyway, I used a couple different pictures of our latest candidate...

NWG_JV.gifNWG_JV2.gif

As friendlyHunter, the skin color isn't right at all. Even taking into account the jpg compression, you can tell our candidate has paler skin of a different shade. You can also see, that JV has likely had his nose broken at some point (see the odd bend in the middle of its bridge). Another thing, is that despite being pudgy, JV has a chin to comes to a point noticeably more than NWG's. Factor in differently shaped ears, and other smaller difference (eye shape, head shape when smiling, etc), and I believe I can safely say that JV and NWG are not the same person. He could do a good cosplay, but he ain't OCR's mystery man.

And just for the hell of it...

GiJavier-8.jpg

:lol: