Donkey Kong Country 2: Serious Monkey Business - History

Geoffrey Taucer

Hello Patrick Burns!

You know, I got those guys and gals over at Remod to concede that "this project might be good," so you know they're all waiting to be blown away!

Okay but seriously, *I* can't wait to be blown away. 'Cause I know I will be. This is just one of those soundtracks that really speaks to my heart. TELL THOSE FF4 GUYS TO HURRY THE HELL UP ALREADY, we got DKC2 waiting in the wings :<

Hello Patrick Burns!

You know, I got those guys and gals over at Remod to concede that "this project might be good," so you know they're all waiting to be blown away!

Okay but seriously, *I* can't wait to be blown away. 'Cause I know I will be. This is just one of those soundtracks that really speaks to my heart. TELL THOSE FF4 GUYS TO HURRY THE HELL UP ALREADY, we got DKC2 waiting in the wings :<

You know, the Xenogears project is actually coming out before this one as well - the way we have things planned out, we're hoping for a November/December release.

On the flip side, we may be seeing 5-6 projects come out next year!

That sounds fine so long as they aren't spread so damn far apart. I mean it's one thing if they're not done, but when they sit at like 99% completion for a year or some such, it gets depressing. Especially when there's such a queue.

I think it would be polite to give the projects, and remixes in them, some respect; because they've been working for some time to create these quality albums that varioius people would be looking more foward to than this project. After all, everyone's tastes differs.

Also, November/December sounds like a nice month since November the month of my birthday, and December is, well, Christmas. Hence it just feels appropriate to me XD.

Finally, I have my own theories about the secret, but I'm not saying squat about it.

That sounds fine so long as they aren't spread so damn far apart. I mean it's one thing if they're not done, but when they sit at like 99% completion for a year or some such, it gets depressing. Especially when there's such a queue.

Eh, I did promise this project would come out before the end of the year, and I kept my word on that. We should have the final wavs in by August, but we have some other things that need to be planned out still.

I think it would be polite to give the projects, and remixes in them, some respect; because they've been working for some time to create these quality albums that varioius people would be looking more foward to than this project. After all, everyone's tastes differs.

Also, November/December sounds like a nice month since November the month of my birthday, and December is, well, Christmas. Hence it just feels appropriate to me XD.

Finally, I have my own theories about the secret, but I'm not saying squat about it.

I'm only being a bit snarky, man. I don't honestly hate the other projects, nor do I think my favorite one ought to get special treatment. And of course everyone has different tastes.

I'm just passing the time by being a smart Alec. What could be more appropriate on a forum.

The majority of the soundtrack is really solid!

Playing any of the Bramble levels is extremely relaxing just because of the sick ass music :D

This has always been one of my favorite platformers ever since I was a tyke, as well as the other DKCs.

This project is gonna be sick and I am incredibly excited for it. I wish I could have learned more about remixing earlier on, so I could have done something!