Requests on KPSU. Exposure for those who want it.

DJMetal

Hey everyone, I'm DJ Metal, and I co-host VGM radio show at my college. I absolutely love OCR, so I figured I'd give anyone who reads this a chance to request their remixes be played on our radio show. Up to now, I've just been playing whatever I like, and the same goes for my co-host, but if anybody wants a little free local exposure, I'd love to play whatever you have.

I have one rule at the moment: Please, no swearing in your music. If you want a song played, please make sure it has no swears in the lyrics. The station has a list of 7 words that we can't say on the air, but to make things simpler for me, lets just avoid all swearing for the time being. If it turns out that people are feeling left out, we'll change things.

Anyway...just post your requests here (please include the name of the track, and what game(s) it's from, or, if you want me to pick a song of your's, just leave your remixer name...if it's not obvious what it is), PM me, or get in contact via myspace! The show runs every wednesday from 10 am to 12 pm (that's two hours), and it's free for download or streaming play if you want to make sure we play your stuff (or if you just wanna listen to our program). The myspace address to go to for this is "www.myspace.com/metalandmoku", and that has about all the info you'll need. I think that's about it.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

You can play any of my posted mixes. Just click my sig for my OCR profile.

ORRRRRR every musician with ReMixes posted to the site has "OverClocked ReMixer" listed under their name, e.g.

DarkeSword

Shariq Ansari, Judge, "Rise of the Star" Project Director

Ganon (+8000)

OverClocked ReMixer

We aim to make it easy.

Need a staff member (i.e. me) to come on the air to talk about the website? Lemme know!

True, you can play any ReMix on your show without asking as long as you credit the site and artist.

Yeah, I know, and I have been doing just that. But I figured I'd give people on here a chance to get their stuff played. Y'know...for tiny bit of publicity they'd get for appearing on our show. Kinda a service to the artists, I guess. You know, I like your stuff, so I'll play it, but also...if you want your stuff played, maybe it's something I haven't heard yet, or something I wouldn't normally play...you know, for the artist! sorta thing.