OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I'm sure someone mentioned it somewhere, but what are the IPs for the new servers?

Also atmuh, that is a sexy display that looks nothing like what's in TF2. Skin, third party program, what?

http://www.hlsw.org/

hlsw - game server management program

the two servers that have stars next to them are ones that i have the rcon password for so i can rcon without being ingame

i put all servers in it though because it constantly updates and if im looking for a server with an open stop its nice to not have to keep hitting refresh in steam

Sometime today, I'm going to upload the latest versions of cp_pacman_wtf to the server.

They're named cp_pacman_reg_wtf and cp_pacman_plus_wtf now, which replace normal and party respectively.

Edit: Also, I somehow managed to get pink eye in my left eye, so if my tf2ing seems a bit off today, that may be why.

I love the explosive pumpkins. They make excellent traps.:3

This. Went Sniper just for the occasion. Medic goes in to shack to get health and BOOM!

I'm not tired of koth_harvest yet and it's kinda the map for this weekend. I'll want to play other maps too but neglecting it would be silly. Surely no everybody was playing last night and still has hats and achievements still left to earn. Actually, I need the Candy Coroner achievement. As I said before, I played a lot of Sniper last night. Got a lot of kills but those pumpkin tokens were always so far away. :/

This. Went Sniper just for the occasion. Medic goes in to shack to get health and BOOM!

I'm not tired of koth_harvest yet and it's kinda the map for this weekend. I'll want to play other maps too but neglecting it would be silly. Surely no everybody was playing last night and still has hats and achievements still left to earn. Actually, I need the Candy Coroner achievement. As I said before, I played a lot of Sniper last night. Got a lot of kills but those pumpkin tokens were always so far away. :/

It's on the rotation on all 3 servers.

Actually, I vote we switch #2 or Old over to running 24/7 koth_harvest_event for the weekend!

P.S. New servers should show up with the correct names shortly. I haven't restarted them, but next map change *should* do it.

It's on the rotation on all 3 servers.

Actually, I vote we switch #2 over to running 24/7 koth_harvest_event for the weekend!

Speaking of server #2, I was there and I got kicked at some point. I don't know who did it or why but I don't think I broke any rules or anything. I'm not really upset by it, I just went over to FireSlash's server, but I thought it was a bit odd.

Also, reached over 100 rocket deflect kills on our HLStats. :D

Now, I have to go write my horrible essay on Tony Blair. Hopefully I manage to get online this weekend, but that means finishing up the rough draft.

Speaking of server #2, I was there and I got kicked at some point. I don't know who did it or why but I don't think I broke any rules or anything. I'm not really upset by it, I just went over to FireSlash's server, but I thought it was a bit odd.

No clue. #2 hasn't been that active. I know if you connect to ocrtf2.com it should now go to #1. Old is still out there as well, and I reset it while you were on it last night to bring addons/stats back online.

No clue. #2 hasn't been that active. I know if you connect to ocrtf2.com it should now go to #1. Old is still out there as well, and I reset it while you were on it last night to bring addons/stats back online.

Then maybe I was on #1? I dunno. One of our servers. As I said, I don't really care that much.

i wouldnt really mind playing it fairly often (even though harvest is 1000x better as an 8v8 arena map than a ridiculously crowded 12v12 koth map) but the fact that servers are just all 24/7 koth harvest is really annoying

and also how can you seriously grind for these achievements (who needs xxxx) theres only 5 of them and theyre so easy to get and its so much more fulfilling when you earn them

i dont get why the second isnt passworded yet since bahamut already said

I think what atma & d-lux said is correct - the server doesn't seem to be as busy as in the summer. Perhaps we could have two servers running when it's summer again, but currently it might be best to keep to one server and have the other for scrims and stuff.

except for the weekend everyone is gonna wanna play this (annoying) koth harvest map so you should just keep #2 24/7 koth_harvest and #1 normal rotation imo

edit: ninja'd by atmuh.

also, we're moving to sourcebans. Tested it out on BABIES last night, works quite well once I actually got it working.

I'm playing around with server configs on #2 right now, so don't be surprised if it comes up and goes back down.

Edit: Now that I'm done messing around with #2's config, FireSlash is going to mess around with it.

Changes:

#1: koth_harvest_event is nowhere in #1's cycle now. koth_harvest_final has been added halfway down the mapcycle.

#2: 24/7 koth_havest_event. Map is set to last 900 minutes. It's also the only map in the cycle.

I'm playing around with server configs on #2 right now, so don't be surprised if it comes up and goes back down.

Changes:

#1: koth_harvest_event is nowhere in #1's cycle now. koth_harvest_final has been added halfway down the mapcycle.

#2: 24/7 koth_havest_event. Map is set to last 900 minutes. It's also the only map in the cycle.

just set the map to last 0 minutes so its endless