EarthWorm Jim 4!!!

Toadofsky

Someone mentioned the PSP game, honestly, when I saw it was 3-D/2-D, I didn't like it. I would honestly prefer them to do it hand drawn, like the old ones, but that probably won't happen. But hey, if they can make the game GOOD, that's all I care about.

Oh, and by the way, the Virtual Console version isn't worth the time. I honestly think the Sega CD version (or PC version, they're both the same), is the ideal version of the game.

The news article on Interplay's website was dated back in April. So the news of the contract is technically old, but this is the first I've heard about it being confirmed. I heard plenty of rumors about TenNepal's desire to relaunch the series, but didn't know it had officially gone through.

And well, that's good news. If they can make the game and animated show as funny as its originals, rock on. I'd still like Dan Castanella to do the voice of Jim, because frankly, I got so used to that after being a fan of the cartoon, it's difficult to imagine Jim as anyone else.