The "official" debit card of the Hyrule royal famiily!

Black Mage

To be fair, in OoT, Hyrule had to go through some pretty tough times before being saved. It ain't Link's fault, it's just that even in videogames, it takes a while to make the world right again after a giant pig has been on a rampage for 7 or so years...

well played...

To be fair, in OoT, Hyrule had to go through some pretty tough times before being saved. It ain't Link's fault, it's just that even in videogames, it takes a while to make the world right again after a giant pig has been on a rampage for 7 or so years...

Wow, it really is like reality. as previously stated, well played.

My friend Ryan tried to make a Transformers one with the Autobot's insignia, but they rejected it.

I had tried another picture some months ago, using Bean's OCR-Tan, but that one was rejected, too.

OCR4Tan_colored01_by_bean_card.jpg

Wait... how was my artwork REJECTED?! It's not like it's a copyrighted character or anything. If they need my approval, it's YES YES YES! I would be honored to have my work featured on someone's stuff. In fact, I've got the PSD. Give me the size requirements and I'll fix it up proper!

Wait... how was my artwork REJECTED?! It's not like it's a copyrighted character or anything. If they need my approval, it's YES YES YES! I would be honored to have my work featured on someone's stuff. In fact, I've got the PSD. Give me the size requirements and I'll fix it up proper!

What can I say, the corporate bank/credit union types have no taste in what makes a good debit card. Here they go approving horrible composed and shot pictures of kids and kittens, whereas they reject true examples of awesomeness. It is a sad world we live in. I count myself as lucky among the custom card-isseud.

Mayhaps others would have luck creating an OCR-Tan card.