Malaki-LEGEND.sys

A Realm Reborn: Final Fantasy XIV Online

Sweet. I'll be hopping on with you TOMORROW BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN THE NEXT BETA STARTS (9am GMT). I started a character on Gilgamesh but I didn't make too much progress. Gonna be an archer.

Holy shit, I love the crafting system. It actually kind of feels like, you know...crafting. At least more than the "combine items; BOOM, new item" in every other mmo ever.

No, they are screenshots that are touched up. If you can read it (or suffer through Google Translate) here is a tutorial on how it was done.

http://kotodamaecho.blog3.fc2.com/blog-entry-179.html

I wonder if when they upgrade to DirectX 11 when it's released for PS4 if it will look this good.

Oh, and look at the summoner AF gear.

1375136433_image.jpg

1375136328_image.jpg

Edited by Thin Crust

5299315915_c4a5f7f3b9_b.jpg

Most adorable badass ever.

I actually got into the beta a couple weeks ago, but I left for a business trip a few days later and haven't been home since. All I did was the introduction part and wander around the city a bit, but I'm definitely looking forward to doing more. Like, actual combat and stuff. Woo!

Back when I was entrenched in FFXI, I was hoping to be out of college for the sequel. I wanted to be part of the 'pioneering' phase of an MMO. That won't be happening, but at least I have something to look forward to in the near future.

Those screenshots, and all the hype, and the forums I've been lurking are making this really unbearable though. I want in nao. And maybe I won't be a BLM this time? I main BLM in every FF game, for ultimate power.. and the inability to do anything without a party.

Believe it or not, I'm going conjurer. And here's an early build of my character. It has a couple changes since then. Any comments?

eyesblue_zps38ac713b.png

Edited by Thin Crust