GI Joe - Boss Battle 1

Nutritious

Well, it sounds like your having a hell of a lot of fun with it, as it sounds great. I really like the change to 12/8 towards the end, very energetic. Too bad I don't know the source, but I'm sure it's there (unless your making a lot of crap up, there). The mastering sounds a bit hot in the mids, but other than that it sounds excellent.

If this is what you do for fun I really want to know what you take seriously. Very nice - now finish it :-P.

• 4 weeks later...

Damn dude. This is epic, and i should know epic. Those violin/strings samples are kick ass man. I'll admit that i'm not too familiar with the source. Which GI Joe game is this actually from? I know i had GI Joe Atlantis Factor for the good ol' NES back in the day.

Around :33 when the drums and guitars kick in caught me off guard, but its an awesome change up. The breakdown sorta part around :56 is nice change in direction. So is the part right around 1:22 or so before the repeat of the intro. I think that if you added a nice solo, be it synth or guitar, right after that part and THEN added the refrain from the intro would be a nice next step. Then maybe adding a refrain also of the part around :33 with some more nice strings and orchestra backings. A nice outro solo in that part would be cool.

The production seems very tight, but then again your an OC Remix artist already, so you know what your doing in that area. :D

BTW, your FF IV remix was absurdly epic and awesome! Is that a live guitar i hear also?

Holy hell, thank you so much for accepting my request for a remix of this...you're doing an awesome job! I really don't have anything to say here other than the production is phenomenal and the arrangement is awesome. I also love the extra guitar touch to it, I didn't even know you played :x

Listening to the end of this WIP, unless you want to add some awesome instrumental part all your own, I think it'd be really cool if you maybe just added something from another source from G.I. Joe I mentioned in my thread.

But that's just me; I won't force you to arrange in a specific way, I just like to speculate :)

• 1 month later...
Damn dude. This is epic, and i should know epic. Those violin/strings samples are kick ass man. I'll admit that i'm not too familiar with the source. Which GI Joe game is this actually from? I know i had GI Joe Atlantis Factor for the good ol' NES back in the day.

Around :33 when the drums and guitars kick in caught me off guard, but its an awesome change up. The breakdown sorta part around :56 is nice change in direction. So is the part right around 1:22 or so before the repeat of the intro. I think that if you added a nice solo, be it synth or guitar, right after that part and THEN added the refrain from the intro would be a nice next step. Then maybe adding a refrain also of the part around :33 with some more nice strings and orchestra backings. A nice outro solo in that part would be cool.

The production seems very tight, but then again your an OC Remix artist already, so you know what your doing in that area. :D

BTW, your FF IV remix was absurdly epic and awesome! Is that a live guitar i hear also?

Sorry just realized I never responded to this. thanks for the compliments . Yes, that's live guitar - I'm teaching myself currently so don't expect any awesome solos :)