AAS Ultra Analog - $15

zircon

I got mine rather quickly and it works pretty well (even though 13 channels seems to take up a lot of RAM for a synthesizer module and virtually no CPU. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?)

I just want to know what that AAS file from the receipt page is supposed to be.

I'm going to guess that the file is just a placeholder in the event that they'd like to deliver the content immediately as opposed to in a follow-up e-mail. If that's the case, then the file is worthless.

FAIL, I punched in the wrong e-mail address upon ordering it. I've sent them an 2 e-mails and a message on their website with no response, I even checked and the email that I entered was un-registered so I registered it and there's no mail over there either. :(

Nah, I don't think that has anything to do with it at all. When they're digitally selling a $200(+) product for $15, they're probably selling hundreds if not thousands of them. There's still a degree of manual confirmation there. The computer handles the transaction, but everything still gets reviewed by a human being, so there's bound to be a couple hiccups in the process here and there.

So did this turn out OK for everyone? I had to make a couple calls, but I got my codes, anybody still not received theirs?

I got mine, but I'm still working out my Lounge Lizard order with them. I placed it Thursday night, and have sent a number of e-mails trying to work out an issue they had. I ordered the download-only version (why wouldn't I? It's about a 5 MB download), and they're complaining that I either didn't give them a shipping address with PayPal or that it was an unverified address so they won't ship a product. They've been really slow about replying to e-mails on this; I'm going to call them if I haven't heard anything by noon today.