Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

Fishy,

I won't be able to get my first WIP up since I've got a few school things that need attending to before May. Also, the Evil Mist's Rebirth Remix for this one is not going anywhere. I'll check and see if there's another song that isn't claimed that I can try.

Cheers,

Aaron

Edited by A-RoN

Your name looks familiar...did you play in the OCR chess tourneys?

uhhhh.. nope, sorry.

I'm a big time lurker of about 5 years on OCR - but I finally signed up to make it all official right after the FFIV album was released. I'm trying to find ways to 'give back' after so much anonymous mooching of awesome music.. haha..

so yeah - no to the chess thing. :smile:

uhhhh.. nope, sorry.

I'm a big time lurker of about 5 years on OCR - but I finally signed up to make it all official right after the FFIV album was released. I'm trying to find ways to 'give back' after so much anonymous mooching of awesome music.. haha..

so yeah - no to the chess thing. :smile:

That's exactly what I did too. Hope you have a friendlier welcome and easier time trying to give back than I did. :-)

I'm trying to find ways to 'give back' after so much anonymous mooching of awesome music.. haha..

Good for you! I wish I could do the same, but aside from abhorrent French Horn skills and drawing skills that are almost as bad, the only thing I really know how to do is write. :-(

no u

I dunno if you heard, but I got a new 1tb hard drive and I'm in the process of relocating and reinstalling everything. But it's Easter so happy Easter, ya'll.

I'll be celebrating the death and the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ with family in Ohio.

As soon as I get the new hard drive and all its software installed, I'll be in business to start musicing again.

Edited by Brandon Strader

Maybe I missed it, but what is the theme that plays in Gargant Roo called? Is it available? I've had an idea for that track forever...

I want to say it's just called "Gargant Roo" or "Fossil Roo" or "Something Roo," but I don't have the track list in front of me. Comes between "Garnet's Theme" (after "Immoral Melody") but before the "Cleyra" tracks.

EDIT: You're referring to

, right? Edited by Melbu Frahma

I dunno. I kinda saw a bLiNd-esque dance mix coming off of Gargant Roo. But I understood perfectly why you removed it, too; it's a great, fun little theme, but it's not crucial to the game. (Although as long as I usually spent in that damn place, lol...)

Actually, the one I was sad to see you weren't recommending was Gulug Volcano. I absolutely loved that one. But then again, McVaffe did a pretty good remix of that in... 2000? '01? Something like that. (At least I swear he did, because it's attributed to 'Final Fantasy' if I remember right, but it definitely sounded like Mount Gulug's theme from 9...)

Er... enough rambling.