Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

Yeah, it was beautifully done. Can't wait for the rest of the album now. ^_^

I could totally rip the audio from that video... but I won't, because I'd rather have the whole album than just one track from it.

Agreed. On the inability to wait for the rest of the album part, anyway. :-P O_O

eep sorry Fishy ^w^;;

I had a moment of weakness.... I'll try to complete another track if I have the chance! I don't want to claim it just in case I can't but I'm seriously eyeing Secret Library Daguerreo...

Oh! Are we discussing the album title anywhere? I heard about some private thread, but it's too private for me to locate O.o;;

It said I didn't have sufficient privileges to view the thread TwT;;;

*puffs up like Kirby*

Oh sorry kate, I didn't think you ever looked on the forums, I'll ask the mods to give you permission today.

so I want to do "eternal harvest". When is the WIP due? April 1st or June 1st?

Have you got any tracks you can show me to audition? I can't let you officially claim it until then.

Edited by Fishy

YAY! FFIX project! \o/ \o/ \o/

I love this soundtrack so much... undoubtfully one of my favorites, probably my favorite FF soundtrack.

The Place I'll Return to Someday, Vamo' Alla Flamenco, Battle 1, You're Not Alone, Jesters of the Moon, Pandemonium... just to name a few awesome tracks... yet the last two of them still unclaimed? Heresy! :dstrbd:

I wish you guys all the success this project deserves!

Edited by ocremixfan