Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey so... I'm uploading the album right now...   I've been working on my directors comments for the upcoming release, check it out:   Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry so

Black Mage Village is free for now. Given the current deadline it wasn't feasible, and I'm trying to get this done within a reasonable amount of time.

So key tracks still open:

Kuja's Theme

Battle 2

Pandemonium

I guess Black Mage Village is kinda key also.

You just now noticed.

After I've been whining about it for months.

And annoying the crap out of Darke in the process.

Please do something with it, Gario. I believe in you (cuz let's face it, Electrosavior is still awesome)

I've just now opened this thread for the first time since... well, it started. I didn't think I'd have time to take anything on for it, but now that I've cleared off most of my other project tracks I decided to see what was going down in here.

Like Fishy said earlier, he wants to guarantee that the person will 'blow it out of the water', so it's not like I can just make a claim to it. I'll just send a huge WIP to him in a few days, if I decide to go through with it (I'm leaning toward it, right now).

I'm still asking people all the time about those tracks, but the Boss theme is particulary conspicuous by it's absence.

Feel free to hit me up with a concept wip, but like I said earlier; it's gotta be badass or it ain't worth doing.

EDIT: Just fyi, I've been speaking to a bunch of engineers at work who do all of their stuff in 5.1 surround.

I'm currently mixing the Final Battle prog epic in 5.1 just for fun. Is there any interest in that as a bonus track or summat?

Edited by Fishy

Well, I know a lot of gamers get 5.1 for their haxbox/PStriple. They might not be the best speakers but good enough for call of duty :P.

If any of the mixers for that matter have any interest in getting their stuff in 5.1 I'll be happy to do it for funsies anyway. I'd be stupid not to use the studio time here.

Oh yeah, I think I've got the boss track covered. I'll send the WIP to ya in a few hours, Fishy.

I can't wait to hear it on the album.

Because I waited long enough for someone to pick it up. I'm done with that. :tomatoface: