Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

Update according to PokeBeach:

Zorua and Zoroark are event-exclusive Pokemon. They do not appear during normal gameplay, at least in Black and White. Therefore, you can only get the two if you preorder a ticket to The Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark and trade over one of the shiny Legendary Beasts (to encounter Zoroark) and if you download the movie Celebi from the theaters and trade it over (to get Zorua).

Great. Just great. I never trust Nintendo when it comes to events in Canada.

Brushfire...? :puppyeyes:

Well, if that's true, then my original plan to wait for the third version may very well be the right one.

Mind you, as soon as someone gets Zorua and Zoroark on their game, you know it's going to be uploaded and copied like new music. I bet that most people will "acquire" the two somehow.

Overflow, don't worry. With the DS games, Nintendo seems to be more geared towards wifi downloads then physical events these days. Remember the Rotom event for Platinum? The special Pichu for HG/SS?

Hm, good point. too bad we still can't really get the Super-Uber pokemon like Celebi, Deoxys and Arceus without a physical event. I was actually pretty surprised when I found out you can get Mew from My Pokemon Ranch; I've almost got it, too.

I would love to organize a trip to Japan, lol, except that I'm horrible at organizing and would probably end up on the wrong flight to the wrong place at the wrong time :tomatoface:

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of Wi-Fi downloads... There's a Jirachi event going on right now!

Grab your Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold or Soul Silver game, and make sure you have Mystery Gift enabled. Don't have it enabled yet? Here's how.

This Jirachi will unlock a Pokéwalker course, but who cares! It's another Wi-Fi event, so that means they are supporting it.

Speaking of Wi-Fi downloads... There's a Jirachi event going on right now!

Grab your Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold or Soul Silver game, and make sure you have Mystery Gift enabled. Don't have it enabled yet? Here's how.

This Jirachi will unlock a Pokéwalker course, but who cares! It's another Wi-Fi event, so that means they are supporting it.

Oh thanks! The event is active in Europe too :)

I've forgotten playing Pokémon (or anything else) since Monster Hunter Tri came into my life :P

I haven't played in forever either, mainly because I beat Red and got bored, but also because of Mario Galaxy 2 (ugh), Final Fantasy IV DS (yes!), and playing a bunch of random emulated games.

Glad they're putting something on the Mystery Gift that isn't a dumb Pokewalker route, I'll definitely pop the game back in to check it out.

Hacked? That's fine, just don't use them.

But if you plan to hit up any of the official competitions, take them off your cart and save your game about ten times. According to the researchers at Smogon, Nintendo has a way to verify the legality of your game by reloading your previous game saves. How that's supposed to work, I don't know. But multiple people from multiple competitions around the world stated the same occurrence from their attempts to by-pass anti-cheating checks.

If not, then... then just box them and forget about them.

Dude, I'm SO close. I've got 484 out of the 493, but I'm pretty sure the Celebi and Deoxys I got are hacked.

I don't trade Pokémons of this kind because I fear that are hacked...

Maybe I will use some hack to "unlock" events to make me capture them, but I don't like cheating in other ways.

Well, yeah, but it doesn't really count towards a true completed pokedex. There's no satisfaction in owning a fake legendary.

Here's the thing. If the data string that makes up the hacked pokémon would pass a legitimacy check, then it's no different than a legit one. I don't hack, I don't even know how to do it, but I am certain that at least one of the ones I have is hacked. I don't use it, but I still have it. Why? Because according to everything I looked up, it's perfectly legal and would pass even Nintendo's screening system.

Here's the thing. If the data string that makes up the hacked pokémon would pass a legitimacy check, then it's no different than a legit one. I don't hack, I don't even know how to do it, but I am certain that at least one of the ones I have is hacked. I don't use it, but I still have it. Why? Because according to everything I looked up, it's perfectly legal and would pass even Nintendo's screening system.

You're absolutely right. but to me, it's like the difference between playing a rom of Earthbound or having the physical cartridge. I won't be truly satisfied until I own a legit version of every legendary. I guess I'm kind of anal :tomatoface: