George & Jonathan - THE BEST MUSIC

jonbaken

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic. Where did you get these lo-fi samples? I'm in love. Please tell me!

No More Lies was by far my favorite track. The lead was AMAZING, so expressive... god, the pitch bends... gave me goosebumps. That's how you know you did your job as a composer. Bravo, gentlemen.

My only complaint is an obvious one: not much variety.

You two have mastered the hell out of creating disco-funk sorts of music. I took a look at some of your ambient music as well, and while I love ambient and I enjoyed what I heard of yours, it didn't much compare to this album. You can write a melody like a hero, but you have room for improvement on creating stronger atmospheres when melodies are a no-no, like in ambient music.

thanks everyone who has checked this stuff out :)

@Ectogemia I really appreciate the constructive criticism..I feel like people are always hesitent to offer it...anyways, the samples come from all different places.. many of the leads are samples from my Nord Lead II,while most of the other stuff we use is just junk I've collected over the years from scouring the internet. Also thanks for checking out my other stuff too! I agree that its not as strong.. it was my first attempt but certainly not my last at ambient music + now i have a juno 106 :)