Economics of Game Prices

JackKieser

You know, when I went to university, (yes, other people here has did that 2!) if nobody agreed with me AND I felt like they weren't getting what I was saying, it usually meant that I was a mix of two things: wrong and not explaining myself very well.

Also, I'm on board with other posters here...what is this even about anymore? To win a debate (if that's what this has come to be about...) one must focus largely on the defense and creation of their own argument. If one becomes too concerned with tearing apart counter-arguments, the argument becomes diluted and loses its ability to be followed. Zircon, Darkesworde, The Author, The Damned, Catfrog, and all others with a consistent tone, thank you...thank you for being consistent, rational, and reasonable. I think I've learned a couple things in this thread. You are internetting very well!

Mr Jack Kiester. I am very much wanting to have understand of your pointing. But it semantically be very tuff to follow because point by point and direction free! Summumarise yes to do?

Incidentally guys

Don't Pirate.

And if you do pirate, don't pretend it's anything other than yourself being a cheap, lazy loser.

I know this because I wait the good 3 years it takes for a title to drop to the $5 bargain bin level.

All-Top-Medications DeliveredDirect - ZeroHassle NoRxNeeded!‏

We have all of the topBrand andGenericMedications atSeriously GreatPrices!

Give us a try today and save up to 8O% off ofRetail!

/actual junkmail

Bro was ON....didn't trip? But the folks was freakin' man, hey.....and the pilots was laid to the bone, home. So blood hammered out and jammed trip shit. Tightened that bad sucka 'side the runway like a muthaaaaaaaa......shit.

Yeah sorry guys, I just can't turn off my brain enough to emulate that kind of wastevoice

Oh hey we should bring back Jack betcha he could do that easy

Zing

Word.

Emulate? Why emulate when I can go straight to my spam folder?

"Just like millions of other men out there, you desire that your penis is a few more inches longer.

Having a bigger weapon can definitely boost one's ego because he knows he can impress any woman he meets.

Moreover, a guy with an enlarged penis will enjoy mind-blowing sex!

click here to give yourself 2-3 inches start from today"

I'm just going to wait for zircon to post, since I'm in class and none of you are capable of evaluating hypotheticals. By making an argument variable based, you are presenting a logical argument without personal bias; for instance, using a specific idea or group of ideas (Mario games, for instance) introduced bias, because you may feel like it's wrong to use miyamoto's work. Making all possible derivatives "x" and assuming that x has a finite value allows you to display the same logical data In a non-biased way.

Posting from an iPod, so sorry for spelling / formatting issues.

Fail. The fact that you're bothering with this while IN class, obviously shows your lack of commitment to your education. You're wasting your time, the teacher's time and your money. I may be getting off the subject, but I know if I went through college again, I wouldn't be wasting my time debating with people I don't know on the net.

Wait wait wait

But you can't make that argument when the first thing you posted was how you could evaluate any given computer game title x for a variable value or worth y and then evaluate buying price z in order to show how title x(1) was objectively better or worse than x(2) and that prices z(1) and z(2) could have some rational correlation through its relation with values y(1) and y(2)

meaning that I'm feeding the goddamn troll STOP PUSHING MY BUTTONS BY USING FAULTY LOGIC AND FORCING ME TO CORRECT IT

Wait wait wait

But you can't make that argument when the first thing you posted was how you could evaluate any given computer game title x for a variable value or worth y and then evaluate buying price z in order to show how title x(1) was objectively better or worse than x(2) and that prices z(1) and z(2) could have some rational correlation through its relation with values y(1) and y(2)

meaning that I'm feeding the goddamn troll STOP PUSHING MY BUTTONS BY USING FAULTY LOGIC AND FORCING ME TO CORRECT IT

gif.gif