Alice In Wonderland Original Narrative Soundtrack

WillRock

This might seem like an unorthodox thread post, but I figured you guys might get a kick out of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1ZXRnrwsjc&feature=channel_video_title

Basically, I took the 1950's alice in wonderland film, condensed the video to 20 minutes and wrote my own "narrative soundtrack" over the top. The idea was to help tell the story using music. I was inspired by "the dark side of the rainbow" doing this, so if you like weird stuff like that then give this a listen. Yeah its quite long but hopefully you guys will enjoy it all the same :)

My mother did the exact same thing when she was at the U of Miami (FL). She would write the soundtrack to a Tom and Jerry cartoon as one of her projects. Of course, the instruments available now are MUCH more complex (synths? what are those?).

My mother did the exact same thing when she was at the U of Miami (FL). She would write the soundtrack to a Tom and Jerry cartoon as one of her projects. Of course, the instruments available now are MUCH more complex (synths? what are those?).

They are a combination of synthesizers and samplers. All done in reason, minus guitar work, which I recorded in REAPER.