Sign in to follow this  
Tuned Logic

finished Chrono Trigger Medley: House of Green

I like this... the song itself.. definitely laid back and different.. The opening of it could pass as a save room theme for a Resident Evil game it's so serene. Definitely something for me to keep my eye on. Keep at it.

Wow, superb quality here. Takes a while to get rolling, but once it does, I'm totally going with it. From a production perspective, this thing is sub-ready. However, just to be sure it would pass muster, I might put the melody in the intro somewhere just to guarantee this gets over the 50% source rule.

I'm impressed, I can't really pick out anything I'd change besides maybe just an eeeeentsy bit more source in the intro area.

Stevomeme.png

Very cool stuff, Tuned Logic. Have always been impressed by your tunes, and I could have never imagined these two sources into this particular style before this. Wishing you all the best in the judging process. :)

Very cool stuff, Tuned Logic. Have always been impressed by your tunes, and I could have never imagined these two sources into this particular style before this. Wishing you all the best in the judging process. :)

Thank you, sir.

Wow, did I never comment on this? My bad, I really like this one, it's funny hearing you tackle the same source over and over in different styles, each one being very enjoyable in its own right.

Dig it! :-D