Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!

Avaris, sorry for taking so long. I just now checked my mail account where OCR notifications are sent. As soon as I get home from work & school for the day, I'll download and listen.

I think I speak for myself, Walan, and Arek when I say that all new WIPs are greatly welcomed! =D

I don't know if either of them have gotten back to you yet or not, but again I am sorry for not replying to you before.

• 2 weeks later...

Super Dodgeball's soundtrack has been a favorite of mine ever since I first heard it. Even today, it's sitting in my iPod, ready for listening.

I've been waiting (silently) for this compilation for so many months...

If you're still looking for people to give feedback, feel me to send me WIP and/or completed projects at

ndaoust[at]writeme.com

• 2 weeks later...

i've been working a lot on this mix. i've got the opening re-constituted from what i had before my computer was taken, and have worked out parts for the rest of the song. it'll be pretty good. i recenly acquired the Virtual Electric Guitarist, Guitar Rig 2.2, and Addictive Drums vsts and have been putting them to good use for this song. the drums especially will be much better than anything i've ever done before, both in terms of samples and sequencing quality.

track 2 better kick total god damn ass otherwise i will be pissed, :D

You heard the random unknown poster! If he ends up being pissed, I will have failed myself as a forumgoer...ney, a human being. Let's not disappoint the man/woman (but probably a man).

Prophet, send that wip my way. I haven't heard from Arek in a while regarding the project. Hell if I know if he's still involved or not.

• 2 weeks later...