Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shell Shocked - History

KyleJCrb

And I only just discovered the wonders of Micing the guitar amp.

Hahaha

And I call myself a guitarist. Line in.

What a joke.

You know, I use a mixture of both. I dunno what it is about micing up rhythm guitars but for me they always sound more lively and full. For leads, I use line-in. Depends on what works for you :)

Fantastic preview btw. The album is shaping up very nicely.

Best album preview ever! You skipped my crappy track! :D

I'm so pumped. By the way, Chernabogue. I think I might need to re-record the guitars for your mix again.

We needs more Meh-tulz. And I only just discovered the wonders of Micing the guitar amp.

Hahaha

And I call myself a guitarist. Line in.

What a joke.

Shit, I thought I only left out one song, not two... MAH BAD.

like he music but the big apple, alley cat blues, inside shredder hideout, going up, prehistoic, and neon night riders are really great and amazing not bad i can't wait to listen to those but what happen to bury my sheel at wooden knee it is finish or not so like the preview of the music

Alright, things are switching around a little bit on the tracklist. First off, Washudoll is switching over to 'Back in the Sewers'. Sadly, GaMetal has been unresponsive for some time do to some copyright issues with his other stage name, so Washudoll is kindly stepping up. If GaMetal does return and we end up with two remixes of it, all the better, because I am always down for double the Turtles goodness!

Second, not content with being a second-string collaborator, the legendary VIKINGGUITAR will be keeping this project METAL by tackling his own full-on arrangement for this project, arranging 'Bury My Shell at Wounded Knee'. I think we can officially proclaim this project to be pretty legit in the metal department now that we have a real-life facemelting viking on it.

Also:

DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THE PREVIEW AGAIN

New tracks added! http://kngi.org/shellshocked/ShellShockedAlbumPreview.mp3

like he music but the big apple, alley cat blues, inside shredder hideout, going up, prehistoic, and neon night riders are really great and amazing not bad i can't wait to listen to those but what happen to bury my sheel at wooden knee it is finish or not so like the preview of the music

Your style's a bit cryptic, but it sounds like you like it, so that's great! 'Bury My Shell' will be here, as will 'Sewer Surfin', 'Technodrome: Let's Kick Shell' and 'Star Base'. Don't worry. :-)

Edited by KyleJCrb

Well, there is a bit of unfortunate news to report: Joshua Morse has ran into some troubles with 'Inside Shredder's Hideout' and has dropped from the project. I appreciate your efforts and wish you luck, sir!

In his steed, however, I have some absolutely huge news to report: chiptune legend and Ubiktune proprietor C-JEFF has graciously agreed to pick up the track! I believe this will be his first video game arrangement, and I couldn't be more excited!

See, to me, the only dudes I'd seen from Ubiktune who stole my heart were Danimal Cannon (ESPECIALLY DANIMAL CANNON) and Shnababubula.

I'll look into his stuff immediately! :D

Happy Days!

You should listen to everything from Ubiktune (especially the SOUNDSHOCK!! series) because it is consistently one of the best chiptune labels on the net right now. Of course I have yet to hear a label that is consistently bad, but that's even more of a testament to just how good Ubiktune releases are.