Mario Kart 7 - OCR Community Created! Come join us!

Arek the Absolute

I'll see what I can do; i'm in a grand prix with 'Ben' and there's no way to quit D:

Edit:

Sorry guys! Looks like I can't change it to 150cc! I think the only option would be to create another community. And I need to get going to work soon, so I don't think I'll be able to do it. Sorry!

Edit2:

Haha, that was fun! I've got to get going, but have fun!

So I think there's an exploit at Maka Wuhu that allows a racer to get a full 30 seconds or more on other racers. It would certainly explain several instances of the race ending absurdly early, and some people trying to choose it all the damned time to up their online gamerscore.

That said it's thankfully not everyone.

I haven't and don't plan on using that glitch.

So after playing a bit of each mario kart game again (Except super, I don't have that, or GBA, and I played the heck out of Wii in the past) I am confident in saying that 7 is the best in the series., mostly due to having the tightest controls.

I love Mario Kart wii; it was my favorite and the first one I played since 64, but MK7 really is the best so far.

• 3 weeks later...