Need death vocalist for an OFFICIAL compilation album released by TOM HESS!

Tom Hess is a legendary guitar teacher and being on one of his albums would be quite a nice credential for becoming a pro musician or just something cool to show your friends. However you wish to take it.

What I am looking for:

A good death vocalist to sing a death metal song that I wrote that can record high quality sound and have fairly clear pronunciation to boot. If I were to pick a vocalist that I would want to be emulated, it would be Amon Amarth's vocalist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31BfB671_cQ

If you're interested please post or pm me an audio clip of your death voice. Thanks a lot!

Yeah. If you guys can just say a few words real quick into the microphone, I'd love to hear that. Is that possible? I guess I'll record the image track and send it to both of you. I'll record the image track soon. That would be the track of me doing a bad job singing it just so you can know what my image for this song is.

I didn't think to clarify this until just now. This is unfortunately a non-paying gig. I don't know if I'll have any chance to make money off of this either. I'm still waiting for Tom Hess to release all of the details. I will be paying for the studio time to record the drums and for mastering which means that I will actually be incurring expenses. So like I said in the opening post, I am asking for your HELP in making this song and the reward will be having your name and voice on the album.

Just wanted to make sure we all knew exactly what was happening. Sorry that I cannot pay you and thank you very much.

Oh man! Why do you guys all rock so hard?! Thank you all for showing up. I think I've made my decision. I will PM that person and let them listen to the song so they can confirm their participation. Once confirmed, I'll post in this thread. Thanks a lot guys. You all are amazing. Just lie in wait for a bit, please. I'll keep you all posted about the schedule as well just in case you're interested in getting a copy. You MAY have to buy it. You may not. The group is still in session on that piece of business. Look forward to the album either way, because it will have an awesome FF Tactics inspired song by me and one of you vocalists as well as several other talented musicians' tracks.