Sign in to follow this  
Aetherius

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Whoops. Sorry about that then.

I'm just being a jerk.

If you want to contribute to the project, great, but as I said, that particular song's been done, so, if you want to participate, select a different track, and garageband will be fine, so long as you can meet our standards.

Well the point is that I didn't think that my mastering ability would be at a level ready for the project. I'll come back when I've worked on something else that hasn't been taken.

I've been stupidly lazy with this project, and contemplated shutting it down several times, but as my school year draws to a close, I have hopes that I will gain time and creativity, and finish this fucker.

i'm still in. Though, whenever the project gets rolling again, I'll be tweaking my mix a little. Making it sound all gorgeous & crap.

i don't have tensai-san's files anymore because my computer was stolen back in february, so cancel that one. you have finished files for my solo piece and the collab that was between me and prizm and is now between me and fishy.

want me to do another one?

the collab that was between me and prizm and is now between me and fishy.

You mean its now between you, me AND Prizm (I really don't want to take credit for the guitar part, he wrote it.)

I've been done since before this project started

I had a pet dinosaur when my mix was finished

I sent in the final version from a cave because it was in the distant past

additional joke referencing something that happened a long time ago

i only took two weeks to finish mine. this project's been going since september of 2005, which was 80 weeks ago as of today! rejoice!

quoted from the rd and pkmn project threads...

my finals are done as of today, and i should be having a decent working computer soon, like monday or tuesday (barring my fifth bad mobo or third bad psu in a row) so i'll be working on stuff too.

aka, i'll take another track if i feel i can do it justice.

Starky sleepy...no more 7-3 shifts, please...

Still pianoing around... nothin' yet. where all my mixpimps at?

i worked 4am-1230 today. i hate all morning shifts.

Could we possibly get an updated tracklisting? A while ago I worked on an arrangement that had 'already been done' but the main page said that nobody was signed up for it. I think that it would be nice to see what's still available/needs attention.

the tracklist is still up-to-date. Ichitootah is not listed because he pretty much disappeared. I have a version which I consider mostly finished, but recently he returned to say that he'd like to work on it more. So, there you go. Technically, I should put him back up there, but it seems like a waste of time, unless he can demonstrate his commitment to the project somehow.

Likewise, I'm less concerned with filling the four or five tracks that I said I didn't want to use in the album, than I am the four or five tracks that I have in the main tracklist.

where the hell is sixto?

Kind of checking in, I sent a pretty much complete Midi/ WIP version of Tal Tal Heights to Prophet(a long time ago), so he could get the acoustic guitars done, but I haven't heard anything about it since.