Dod - Dwelling of Duels - Unplugged Month (September 2012)

Brandon Strader

logobats.jpg

Unplugged Month

unplugged.jpg

Theme for this month: No distorted/electric instrument samples, acoustic stuff only. All keyboards set to piano samples. Electric acoustics ok without effects. No pedals.

Songs will be due on Wednesday, September 26th at 9:00 PM Eastern US time.

The rules for Dwelling of Duels can be viewed here.

Here are the important rules: Main entries must be a cover, arrangement, or other reworking of a song from a video game. The main instrument of each song must be "played live", meaning that it must be a real guitar, real keyboard (un-quantized), real trombone, or other real instrument that you're actually playing. Two minutes in length.

Send all entries to dodsongs@gmail.com with all needed info (Remixers, game, sources used, link to song, etc)

DISCLAIMER: Dwelling of Duels is not an OC ReMix competition, album project, nor is it endorsed by OC ReMix in any way. More information can be found at www.dwellingofduels.net

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, there IS a rule in place.

5. Main entries will be presented anonymously at the end of the month (tagged as "Anonymous DoD Contestant"). Please don't compromise your anonymity, and only submit songs that you've never released to the public.

Seriously, Abreu Project has really let me down in regards to this. And you know what insults me even more? His Marble Garden track for the April Free Month should've been disqualified for the EXACT SAME REASON.

But either way, thanks for looking it up. I'll see if I can rally the news over to Paragon.

[EDIT: Paragon has noticed and removed the track from the duel.]