Happy Birthday, OverClocked ReMix!

OceansAndrew

OCR has been pretty amazing - I've met some great people over the years thanks to the community, and I have matured quite a lot in all of my years of frequenting the site. I appreciate what everyone has done, on the staff-side, and visitor side - each person has had an influence on the site's development.

Most of all though, thanks to Dave for creating something truly lasting - most popular websites haven't lasted this long! The rise and fall of Myspace is predated by OCR if I remember correctly!

A bit late to the party, but happy 13th birthday to OCR. :)

This site broke me as much as it made me into the (slightly less lame but still pretty bad all things considered) musician I am today. I've met a lot of talented artists and good people along the way, a few of which I'm glad to consider friends, and a few others that tainted my journey half-way through. Working with/for some of the people/projects here gave me nightmares about music production and made me give up my dreams for a while, but I can't see myself going forward without keeping up with what has become my musical reality check. So cheers to djp and here's to many more years (decades?) of Overclocked ReMixes. ;)