Tetris Attack Remix Project (Mixers: Sign up at the Forum)

Bren

Im glad to know that not everyone has set this aside as a temporary sidetrack (that was my impression for a while now)

At any rate...I think a lot of people have in fact slowly removed themselves from the project simply from lack of WIPs and communication.

At this time, I was afraid that retiring the project might be the only option. Ill have to find out about remixers I havent heard from for a long time, and see what their stand in this project currently is.

I hope everyone is still working on their tracks... if not then I guess there's gonna be a few new TA mixes on OCR.

This much is true. Though people are showing interest in joining the project at this time, so all hope isn't lost yet. It's been on the backburner for a while now, but hopefully we can get things moving again.

Things really came to a standstill at one point, and I wasn't sure if it would be wrapping up. I need to get back into the coordinator mindset, or, at the very least, recruit someone for the sole purpose of helping to coordinate. I would very much like to see this project move along to its completion, though I don't know if Im the man for the job currently...

Alright folks, Ill see what I can do as far as getting this back up on its feet. First thing on the list to do is to remove mixers who have been missing for way too long, and once that is done, a new WIP date will be set.

Also, as previously stated, a co-coordinator would be extremely helpful to me at this time. All I require is that anyone who does in fact volunteer make themselves available to discuss project matters as well as 1 on 1 with project remixers if need be.

edit: also, as far as project forums go, any suggestions to actual reliable servers would be a good thing, after 2 failures, I really don't want to have to go through that again.

All mixers, save for a couple who are known to still be in the project, have been sent PMs regarding staying in the project, save for one, whose contact info I don't have. If anyone can contact Nick Tam, or if he reads this thread, please PM me and send me the necessary info.

Once I get a role call, I'll set a next WIP date and we'll resume the project.

Also, Bowser's Minion Stage is now a free track.

At this time, I would also like to announce the official name of the project: "Deluge of Yoshi's Island"

If anyone might offer their digital imaging skills to create a reasonably sized badge for the project, that would be superb.

Also, I would like to start recruiting more artists into the project for artwork to put up on the site at the project's completion. This would more or less be images portraying the storyline of the Vs. mode with motifs of the project (such as music notes on blocks, yoshi wearing headphones) as well as other storyline images, such as Yoshi and the inhabitants of Yoshi's Island fighting against Bowser's minions and so forth.

At this time, I would also like to announce the official name of the project: "Deluge of Yoshi's Island"

If anyone might offer their digital imaging skills to create a reasonably sized badge for the project, that would be superb.

I could do something.

Cool name by the way...

But ya, i'll work on it later.

Great! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Wheres the project forum at? I'm interested in hearing other peoples mixes...

It was out of commission for a while because various free sites just completely ruined the forum, whether it be the 30 seconds to load a page or countless spammers posting endless ads. Ill be putting up a new one at takeforum shortly. I've heard this one is somewhat more reliable.

• 2 weeks later...
I changed my dj name to Xaleph a while back - on ocremix it's still 'dj carbunk1e'

I signed up on the forums as Xaleph.

Ah ok, good. I wasn't sure who that was, so thank you for clearing that up.

Also, just a note to mixers who haven't yet signed up at the forum: There is a WIP board, it just is not visible until you login.