Tetris Attack Remix Project (Mixers: Sign up at the Forum)

Bren

Something tells me I should start sending out some "You're on this project" PMs...

Yep...just over a month until the first WIP deadline.

"You're on this project" PMs sound like a good idea. I'm still waiting to see if the collab is going through, but as soon as I get the news, I'll says

Hey thread. I actually have something going that I really like. That's pretty much a new feeling for me :D

But as usual, if anybody else wants Yoshi's Stage just grab it and go with it. I've started this thing over at least ten times now, so it'll be a miracle if I make a deadline. (Hopefully it's all been good practice though....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of people still need to put out a public WIP of their mix...however, a lot of people have, so I'm pleased to announce that the project is still alive and moving along. For those of you who still need to get your WIP out into the open, don't hesitate to post even your earliest WIP version on the forum here: http://taproject.kazorum.com and ask for suggestions and/or critiques.

hey, old account is currently still in limbo so i'l update with this (it V_gasm btw). Update on my stuff:

* Forest Stage is pretty much finished, Taucer is guitaring for me, then i'l pass it across for final evaluation.

* Flower Stage is coming along nicly, but i might have to drop it... Iv just purchased my first property, and legalities/finances are swamping alot of my mind/time. I'm gonna have to drop OCR in about 1-2 weeks and hoped to have it done by then, but my week off work was spent on other things, so dunno if i'l finish. I'l pass what i have on if anyone wants to use it in their mix or somthing, but see what happns in the next 2 weeks.