Sign in to follow this  
wildfire

Pokemon MMO

I haven't done it myself but I think you right click their character and select the "duel" option.

Also, once I get $15,000 I'll make an OCR team.

Good to know. Also, count me in!

Just registered! My username is AImightyArceus, with an "i" instead of an "l" in "Almighty". :D

EDIT: Just realized that this doesn't work on Macs D: So I guess I can't actually play

Edited by AlmightyArceus

I just registered last night. User name is JehmFaulking, the character name is just Jehm. Does it matter which Pokemon ROM you use, or does everyone have to use the same one in order to be in the same area? (I have no idea how this works)

Edited by Jehm Faulking

you need FireRed 1.0 to actually run the client; apparently the HG/SS rom is just so you can have Pokémon following you. as for being in the same area, you just change your channel. we're all lurkin' on Channel 2. (you'll see how to do that once you start playin')

also HI JEHM

Edited by Mirby

Man, people like giving away free Pokemon. So far, I've got a Skarmory, Meowth, Slowpoke, Rhyhorn, and a Dratini from people who had like 5 extra for whatever reason.

Also, I just made the OCReMix team last night. Whisper me in game for an invite and stuff.

Edited by Theory of N

I just got the Thunder Badge a couple days ago :P Haven't played since then. I wish the game would let you idle or at least add friends/leave messages for people without them having to be online

I haven't made much of any progress as I've been occupied with other stuff. I'm actually about to start playing if anyone else is on (this will also help with that whole "adding friends" thing since you both need to be online for that to happen)