Sign in to follow this  
SonicThHedgog

Disjointed Chemicals(plant) [final edit]

To be honest, I didn't like the use of the sound effects at all. Didn't sound like they fit too well.

But other than that, this is sick. I saw this was in the to be posted section and can't wait to see it : D

Good job.

So creative, so unbelievably groovy... lows and grunge to die for... yeah the word that comes to mind is definitely "sick." WOW. :-D

But that ending bit... is the song going to continue or what is up with that? Because if not then that is really too jarring... it jarred me.

Holy high end, I forgot I did not compress this track so no need for the usual boost :o I better give ocr the less high end version. Man do I hate mixing with headphones and forgetting to reference...

welp, getting genelecs soon this summer so no worries : /

Edited by SonicThHedgog

So creative, so unbelievably groovy... lows and grunge to die for... yeah the word that comes to mind is definitely "sick." WOW. :-D

But that ending bit... is the song going to continue or what is up with that? Because if not then that is really too jarring... it jarred me.

There is a VIP Ep for this song.......

Hey I remember this one from awhile ago. Some really nice improvements! Sounds awesome.

Cheers to updating old work. It's not easy. I take a few of the ones I want to update at a time and I am almost never happy with how they sound no matter what I change.

Beautiful concept, great execution (despite lots of highs, as you noted).

One thing I will note, however, is that you can get the same disjointed feel without messing up the sub-tempo tempo of your samples (00:49-00:55, specifically, which repeats at 01:28 - 01:34). That is really throwing off the groove, and causes unnecessary clashing at 02:00.

01:37 and 02:07 are great examples of good execution in maintaining the sub-tempo